What’s important to look for in DR. TEK Lightweight Metal Detector?
* TOP METAL DETECTOR FOR ADULTS and the finest of the deluxe DR. TEK line. The MT-XR is an exciting new addition for both professionals and enthusiasts. Offers 5 upgraded modes including Pinpoint Mode, All metal, Discrimination, Memory, and Jewelry. Innovative Memory Mode remembers one kind of metal and only detects that specific type. Locate exactly what you want in far less time.. * LARGE LCD DISPLAY has a big clear 3 x 2.2 screen that is easy to read. Backlight lets you work in the dark for a great deal more flexibility. 3 display modes to easily identify the type of metals you are detecting. Displays digital image and sound with multiple settings for customization.. * 9.8 WIDE SEARCH COIL is so powerful it can locate a quarter coin up to 10 underground. It can find larger objects at even greater depths. The coil is waterproof and works well in shallow water. Other detectors simply can t compare to the new state of the art MT-XR.. * DEPTH SENSITIVITY ADJUSTABLE. Adjust the depth indication for objects 2 , 4 , 6 , 8 with plus or minus. Easily fine tune for objects and conditions with the 5 grade sensitivity control. This gives you a lot of control over accuracy not found in lesser designs. Spend far less time digging while finding more exciting precious metals and antique artifacts.. * LIGHTWEIGHT EASY TO CARRY this is an excellent choice for travel, vacations, camping trips, and outings. We back the professional grade MT-XR with a 2 year warranty. It s guaranteed to make a great birthday gift, holiday present, anniversary gift or give for Father s Day and Mother s Day. Buy yours now while we have this very popular new model in plentiful supply. They are selling quickly.
Do you know what is the superiority of this DR. TEK Lightweight Metal Detector?
This new model is loaded with must-have features that make treasure hunting faster. Bigger, better, more sensitive with greater control – it s lightweight and easy to carry.
1. MT-XR is used for outdoors. There are too many interferences indoors.
2. Detection is more complicated in the field, the detector would randomly sound even if there is no metal. By reducing sensitivity you can get rid of interference.
3. Wind the cable evenly around the stem about 6 laps.
4. It will send repeatable signals when the detecting is correct. You could read out the approximate target type and depth on the LCD screen.
Customer reviewsLight weight, easy to operate, fun to use...and it works well
I am a hobbyist getting back into metal detecting and have decided to try the DrOtek MT-XR because when I checked the Amazon reviews they had almost 5 full stars and from what I glanced on the web I couldn t find anyone saying anything bad about them. Their price is incredibly competitive as compared to Garret which I have used in the past. I used to have the Ace 250 before I sold it and so far looking at the features the MT-XR seems to outperform what the Ace 250 offers for much less of a price point. It took me less than 5 minutes to assemble and my first impression is how much I like that it is nice and light. I also really like the display, buttons, and navigation of the different modes and options. The light weight makes it easier to carry and is less strain to operate for hours.